I am Norm Powerpoints for Public Use
Want to learn more about I am Norm? Watch this video to see two of our youth leaders present at a recent workshop! You can use our ppt to present at your own club or school.
Want an awesome activity to celebrate differences in your club? Below is a ppt. for you to use and a video to show how to do it!
Host your own I am Norm Day!
What better way to BE NORM than to host your own I am Norm Day? Below are a few easy steps (with free, downloadable tools to make it happen!) to helping your school or community showcase what makes each of us unique:
- Thinking of hosting it at your school? The first step is to get permission from your teacher or principal
- Download and print out our Norm-tag Template so participants can showcase what makes them unique! (For example, “I am Mary, I am an artist, and I am Norm!” What will YOUR Norm-tag say?)
- Be sure to document your I am Norm Day and share your photos on Facebook!
- Need more help? Contact I am Norm’s Project Coordinator with questions: Admin@iamnorm.com
Use I am Norm as a teaching tool in your school or club:
- Download our Discussion Guide and facilitate a discussion within the classroom or during club organization meetings.
- Have your club or organization take the Self-Assessment Checklist and discuss ways inclusion is successful and where more efforts can be made.
- Take the Individual Pledge or Club Pledge to support inclusion in your community.